Introduction to Therapeutic Yoga for Children
Calling all Parents, Caregivers, Teachers, Yoga Instructors, and all who guide and influence children…
Are You Looking for an Effective and Transformational Way to Help Children Become Confident and Empowered?
Tap Into Training that Will Help Children Become More Centered, Self-Aware, and Positive… with the Therapeutic Yoga for Children Training
Find out more http://exhale.com.sg/products/therapeutic-yoga1
- has trouble focusing at school?
- has frequent stomach aches?
- is nervous or anxious?
- has difficulty making friends?
- can't easily get to or stay asleep at night?
- has fears that keep them from attending school or social events?
- The paradigm shift that is occurring in pediatric mental/emotional and behavioral health.
- Why stability and calm in body and mind is so important, along with specific techniques to create it for the children in your life.
- The basic practices of the therapeutic applications of yoga for children.
Date: 28th Nov 2015, Saturday
Time: 1-7 pm
Location: 8 Claymore Hill Road #01-03, Singapore 229572
Investment: S$160 per person
(early bird 10% discount : S$145 - payment before 16 Oct 2015)
Spaces are limited. Full payment is required to confirm your place.
(A) By credit card (please select option A on the right)
(B) By Cheque or Bank transfer (please select option B on the right)
Once we receive the registration, we will provide you with the payment details for cheque or bank transfer.
Mira Binzen is the Director of Training at Global Family Yoga. She is a registered Yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance at the 500-hour level (E-RYT, RCYT), a certified iRest Yoga Nidra teacher and a professional Integrative Yoga Therapist (1,000-hour level certificate). She holds a degree in Child Psychology from The University of Minnesota's Institute of Child Development, with specialized study in Communication Disorders. She has been training people to teach yoga to children since 2002.
For further enquires, pls email firstname.lastname@example.org
1:00 PM - 7:00 PM SGT
A - Introduction to Therapeutic Yoga for Children - credit card SOLD OUT $160.00 B - Introduction to Therapeutic Yoga for Children - cheq or bank transfer FULL
- Venue Address
- 8 Claymore Hill Road #01-03, Singapore 229572 Singapore
Nearest MRT: Orchard (Shaw Centre exit) Next to The American Club; in between HSBC Bank and The American Club along Claymore Hill Road, near Shaw Centre.
Directly behind DFS Building & Royal Plaza on Scotts Hotel on Scotts Road.